1. How do you like your steak prepared? I thought I liked it medium rare for a really long time and was convinced I did, but I really like it medium. Don’t tell anybody. Wait, is this public?
2. A recipe you want to master? I've been dabbling in Indian food a lot lately. I'd like to build a really complex curry sauce...that people would actually want to eat.
3. What genuinely excites you most about your job? How different it is on a day to day basis. In the same business day you could be reading a lease, picking out a really cool chair for table, or tasting the tomato sauce to make sure it has enough seasoning. The diversity is always exciting.
4. First or best food memory? When I was a child, I used to sit next to my mom on the counter top while she would chop and peel vegetables. They were like toys to me! That's when I first realized I liked cooking.
5. Say you were being bribed...what food would do the trick? Skyline Chili, an Ohio based chili chain. Done and done.
6. What could you never give up? My family, friends and coworkers. You’re only as strong as the people around you.