1. How do you like your steak cooked? Depends on the cut, where I am and who's in the kitchen; all important factors. If I'm in an new restaurant a Med Rare Plus call is usually a home run.
2. What kind of cake on your birthday? No cake. Pies.
3. Say you were being bribed...what food would do the trick? Food wouldn't do the trick, but wine on the other hand would get it done; Chateau d'Yquem.
4. Lobster or pasta? Lobster pasta.
5. What did you want to be growing up and when did that answer change? Surprisingly it was very specific and I wanted to be a patent attorney. Changed the first time I stepped foot into a bar.
6. How do you want to be remembered? Someone who made an unforgettable impact on people's lives by helping as many of them as I could no matter how extreme the obstacle.